Never Forget Who You Are Art Print
Never Forget Who You Are – You are the warrior, the fighter, the king of the jungle the LION. Stay strong and keep fighting!
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
💀 Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
💀 Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
💀 Giclée printing quality
💀 Opacity: 94%
💀 ISO brightness: 104%
Art print is for gallery or personal display only. All the rights are retained by the artist!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
It takes 2–5 business days to fulfill an order and ship it.
|EFTA States||€9.50||+€0.36||5-9 days|
|Australia / New Zealand||€5.60||+€0.27||3-20 days|
|Everywhere else||€10.86||+€0.91||10-20 days|
Exchanges are not available at the moment. If you would like to return the product(s) and recover the money paid please follow these rules:
1. Within 14 business days after receiving the product(s) the Buyer has the right to return the product(s) of adequate quality and to recover the money paid.
2. In order to return the product(s), the Buyer must notify the Seller in writing (by email , indicating the order number and sending the proof of purchase) no later than in 14 business days from the delivery of the product(s).
3. When returning the product(s) of adequate quality it is necessary to follow these conditions:
3.1. the replaced or returned product(s) must be in original packaging;
3.2. the product(s) must be in good condition and must not have lost it‘s merchantable value. It must be unworn and unwashed;
4. The Seller has the right to refuse to accept the product(s) if the requirements for returns have not been met.
5. Having received the product(s), the Seller must notify the Buyer within 14 business days whether the product(s) met the criteria for return. If the returned product(s) meets these rules, the Seller has to grant a refund.
6. Shipping costs of returned product(s) are covered by the Buyer. The Seller is not responsible if returned product(s) has been lost in some way and he did not received it.
7. Return address is provided with the packing slip.